- £8.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£75.02 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£100.01 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£150.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging
Europe Gents Expedition N1 Chronograph Watch with Genuine Leather Strap
This timeless watch adds style and functionality to your every day and adventure with a tough K1 crystal lens, 60 second dial and chronograph detail.
Features and Specifications
- MOVEMENT: Miyota 6S21 Quartz
- WATER RESISTANCE: 20ATM Water Resistant up to 200m / 662ft – Suitable for all high impact water sports and scuba diving at depths that do not require helium gas
- CASE: Stainless Steel
- CASE DIAMETER: 47.3mm
- CASE DEPTH: 17mm
- STRAP: Genuine Leather
- STRAP WIDTH: 24mm
- INDEXES: Superluminova
- LENS: Hardened K1 Crystal
- CROWN: Screw-in
- FUNCTIONS: 60 Minutes Chronograph at 9 o’clock / 60 Second Dial and 3 o’clock / Date window at 3 o’clock
- WARRANTY: 2 Years
- 1 x Vostok Europe Gent's Expedition N1 Automatic Watch with Interchangeable Strap
- 1 x Guarantee Information
Delivery and Returns
Ordered items are usually despatched within 3 to 5 working days.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
About the Brand
About the Brand: Vostok
Vostok Europe is a leader in producing high quality affordable timekeeping devices.
With designs of distinction and craftsmanship of the first order, Vostok Europe is sure to bring years of time-keeping pleasure. Every Vostok watch is a numbered limited edition, made with movements of the highest quality.
Distinctive Designs with a rich history behind the name of each model, all of which honour a Russian Technological Architectural or Cultural achievement.