- £8.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£135.02 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£180.01 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£270.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging
A Vostok Gent's chronograph watch influenced by the technological innovation and luxury of the Soviet era GAZ-14 car.
The GAZ-14 stands as one of the greatest achievements in Soviet automotive history. Built exclusively for high-ranking officials and politicians from 1977 through 1989, these luxury seven-seater cars were famous for their advanced technological design and comfort to rival any of the American juggernauts.
The multiple advancements in the GAZ-14 became a platform for innovations, designs and the technology incorporated into the mass production of many other Soviet-era model cars.
Features and Specifications
- MOVEMENT: S.Epson YM26 Quartz Chronograph
- WATER RESISTANCE: 5 ATM-50 metres/164ft- Suitable for all high impact water sports and scuba diving at depths not requiring helium gas
- LIMITED EDITION: 3000 pieces
- CASE: (PVD Plated) Stainless steel
- DIAMETER: 45mm
- DEPTH: 14mm
- STRAP: Genuine Leather
- FUNCTIONS: GTLS Tubes / GMT / Alarm Function
- WARRANTY: 2 Years
- 1 x Vostok Europe Gent's GAZ-14 PVD GMT plus Alarm Function with Genuine Leather Strap
- 1 x Box
- 1 x Guarantee information
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 3 - 5 working days
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.