- £8.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£175.02 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£233.33 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£350.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging
Vostok Europe Gents Lunokhod 2 Automatic Watch with Black PVD Case with Interchangeable Strap and Dry Box
Enjoy the achievements of science and technology with Vostok Europe.
Weight: 186g (on silicone strap)
Features and Specifications
- MOVEMENT: NH35A Automatic
- WATER RESISTANCE: 30ATM Water Resistant up to 300m / 984ft – Suitable for all high impact water sports, scuba and saturation diving
- CASE: PVD Plated Stainless Steel
- CASE DIAMETER: 49mm
- CASE HEIGHT: 17mm
- STRAP: Interchangeable – Genuine Leather or Silicone
- HANDS: 3
- LENS: Anti-Reflective Coated Top Crystal
- CROWN: Screw-in Crown
- GTLS TUBES: Yes
- FUNCTIONS: Date
- MARKINGS: 300m W/R / Limited Edition Number
- WARRANTY: 2 Years
- 1 x Vostok Europe Gents Lunokhod 2 Automatic Watch with Black Pvd Case with Interchangeable Strap
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Dry Box
Delivery and Returns
Ordered items are usually despatched within 5 to 7 working days
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
About the Brand
About the Brand: Vostok
Vostok Europe is a leader in producing high quality affordable timekeeping devices.
With designs of distinction and craftsmanship of the first order, Vostok Europe is sure to bring years of time-keeping pleasure. Every Vostok watch is a numbered limited edition, made with movements of the highest quality.
Distinctive Designs with a rich history behind the name of each model, all of which honour a Russian Technological Architectural or Cultural achievement.