Vostok Europe Gent's Mriya Automatic Watch with Interchangeable Straps
In a number of striking colour options, this timepiece is water resistant up to 200 metres (20 ATM), making it perfect for swimming, diving and high impact sports not requiring helium gas. With two interchangeable straps, one silicone (for swimming) and one leather (for style), you can take this watch just about everywhere.
Features and Specifications
- MOVEMENT: Japanese SII NH35 3 Automatic
- WATER RESISTANCE: 20ATM Water Resistant up to 200m / 656ft – Suitable for all high impact water sports and scuba diving at depths that do not require helium gas
- JEWELS: 24
- CASE: 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel
- CASE DIAMETER: 50mm
- STRAP: Interchangeable – Either Genuine Leather or Silicone Strap
- LENS: Hardened K1 Mineral Crystal with Anti-Reflective Coating
- CROWN: Screw-down Crown
- BEZEL: Unidirectional
- LUMINOSITY: Super-Luminova
- WARRANTY: 2 Years
- 1 x Vostok Europe Gents Mriya Automatic Watch with Genuine Leather Strap
- 1 x Dry Box with Additional Silicone Strap Inside
- 1 x Tool to Change Strap
- 1 x Guarantee Information
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
About the Brand
About the Brand: Vostok
Vostok Europe is a leader in producing high quality affordable timekeeping devices.
With designs of distinction and craftsmanship of the first order, Vostok Europe is sure to bring years of time-keeping pleasure. Every Vostok watch is a numbered limited edition, made with movements of the highest quality.
Distinctive Designs with a rich history behind the name of each model, all of which honour a Russian Technological Architectural or Cultural achievement.