Batten down the hatches and stay warm and cosy throughout the winter months with this great value Warmnite Double Heated Under Blanket!
Safe and easy to use, this electric under blanket fits onto your mattress. Simply plug the power lead into the closest socket (using an extension lead if necessary), ensuring the lead is not stretched.
NOTE: This product can be used with any type of bedding including waterproof bed protectors - BUT NOT MEMORY FOAM MATTRESSES.
- 1 x Double Fitted Under Blanket
- Single: 120 x 60cm
- Double: 120 x 107cm
- King: 130 x 120cm
- Overheat protection
- 3 x Heat Settings
- 1 x Fixed Controller
- 1 year guarantee
- LED Indicator on/off
- BEAB Approved
Please see Fitting and Care Instructions tab for more details.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
Fitting and Care Instructions
- Each blanket is fitted with 3 tie cords
- Position the blanket on the bed ensuring the pillow area is clear
- Do not stretch the cord too tightly. Allow some 'give' to avoid edge distortion. Ensure knots are not nied too tighly so that they can be undone easily
- Pass the first cord/under the corner of the mattress
- Thread up through the centre eyelet
- Pass under the adjacent corner and tie off to opposite loop
- Repeat for second cord at opposite end of the blanket
- Pass the centre cord underneath the mattress and tie to opposite loop. If the cord is too long ,you cna cut off the ends
- NOTE: This product can be used with any type of bedding including waterproof bed protectors - BUT NOT MEMORY FOAM MATTRESSES
- Use only as an under blanket and do not use above the occupent of the bed
- The blanket must be secured to the mattress in the following manner. Place the blanket directly on the mattress and ensure that a space of 10-15cm (4 - 6 inches) is left between teh bottom edge of the blanket and mattress
- Make sure the control switch end is at the head of hte bed, with the connector facing upwards
- WARNING: Ensure the blanket is not folded, rucked or creased and should be place with the soft fluffy side uppermost. When in use, do not cover with pillows.
Using the Blanket:
- Ensure the blanket is fitted to the bed correctly
- Plug the power lead into the closest socket, using an extension lead, if needed, to ensure that the lead is not stretched
Preheating the Bed:
- Move the heat setting on the control switch to heat level 2 or 3, depending on the level of the heat required.
- Allow approximately 60-90 minutes for the blanket to heat the bed thoroughly, although this time may vary depending on the room temperature and type of bedding used.
- In cold weather, all electric blankets will take longer to heat the bed to a comfortable temperature. Please allow for this.
NOTE: Blankets are perfectly safe to be used all night. However we recommend using the heat setting below.
Move the heat setting on the controls wtich to heat level 1. This setting will provide safe and comfortable heat to sleep on all night. This setting can be used to air the bed.
WARNING: Always ensure that the slider switch is moved to the OFF position when you get up the next day, or after airing the bed.
- Do not hand wash
- Do not machine wash
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
Examine frequently for any signs of wear or damage to the blanket, switch or cord. In case of damage or misuse, please cease using and contact the after sales.
- During the summer, the blanket can be used to air the mattress
- To store, fold carefully and place back into the original packaging
- Do not crease the apliance by placing items on top of it during storage
- Do not dry clean the blanket; follow washing instructions on the label attached to the blanket and the details that relate to your blanket
- To clean the blanket, firstly ensure that it is fully disconnected from the electrical supply.
- To clean the stained area(s): using a soft damp cloth with a very mild detergent solution, dab the stained area until stain has been cleaned. Allow it to dry thoroughly before using or storing the blanket.
Machine or hand washing of the blanket is NOT possible as immersion in water will damage the controller assembly; however, wiping it down will prolong the life of the blanket and keep it looking fresh and clean.
- £4.99 P&P