- £2.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£30.01 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£45.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging
Winner Wig by Raquel Welch
The Winner by Raquel Welch is a light little pixie cut featuring razor-like tapering of barely waved layers.
Ready to wear with a shake right out of the box, this short boy cut is as easy to style as it is comfortable to wear! The Memory Cap II construction is the lightest, coolest stretch lace available. This fine yet resilient lace actually moulds to the shape of your head ensuring your wig has a custom-like secure and comfortable fit.
- Front: 7cm (2.75in)
- Crown: 7.5cm (3in)
- Sides: 6cm (2.25in)
- Back: 6cm (2.25in)
- Nape: 4.5cm (1.75in)
Raquel Welch Memory Cap offers a light, comfortable fit:
- Incredible colour quality, texture and flexibility
- Made with fine, synthetic fibres
- The wig is suitable for Oval, Round, Square, Diamond and Pear face shapes
- 1 x Winner Wig
Delivery and Returns
Ordered items are usually despatched within 3 to 5 working days.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
About the Brand
About the Brand: Raquel Welch and HairUWear
The ultimate embodiment of Hollywood glamour and the American screen siren during the '60s and '70s, Raquel Welch is renowned for her signature style and stunning looks. It’s no wonder, then, that the Raquel Welch Wig Collection caters to both fashionistas looking for a quick change to their look as well as those suffering from thinning, distressed hair due to medical treatments or alopecia.
Natural Image has been established over 25 years and is one of the leading suppliers of wigs in the UK, with outlets throughout the country. With wigs to suit every taste in terms of styles and natural looking colours, the styles cater for everyone from the younger customers to the more senior. Working with leading wig designers, Natural Image has established a reputation for style, quality, reliability and value.
All the synthetic wigs are made from the highest quality synthetic fibre that is designed to look and feel just like real hair. To ensure these stay looking their best we suggest you care for these in the following way. Wigs do not need to be washed as frequently as your own hair. We suggest you wash them every 10th wear or so, depending on how you have been wearing them.
- Gently remove tangles from the wig with fingers or a tangle teezer. DO NOT BRUSH
- To wash, use a special mild shampoo such as synovation and cool water, soak for 5 minutes and rinse thoroughly. DO NOT RUB
- To soften and smooth the fibre use a conditioning soak
- To dry, hang or use a frame. DO NOT USE A HEAD BLOCK to dry the wig as this will stretch the cap
- Please keep the hairpiece / wig away from sources of heat (such as an over door opening or hairdryer) as this will cause the delicate fibre to frazzle