WonderWall Vertical Wall Planter System - 1 Pack
Vertical Gardening, using spaces and walls you can't traditionally grow on, is bang on trend at the moment thanks to an increase in housing with smaller garden spaces, especially in the city. We have spent several years seeking a great system for gardeners, but most on the market have problems - too heavy, not great for growing in, or very over-engineered. So we were blown away when we came across WonderWall - it solved all these problems and more. So easy to use, and to fix on walls, yet great for growing plants too, and is only limited by your imagination.
Perfect for covering unsightly walls and buildings, or using space on sheds, garages or fences, the system is easy to use and create, as each tier stacks offset on the on below, quickly building up to cover a large area.
Each tier has 3 planting pockets and a drainage hole, which allows excess water to drain to the tier below, yet keep enough water in a reservoir of its own - so you don't need to water every later every time.
You can use WonderWall in 2 great ways:
1. Plant directly into each tier - choose bedding, bulbs, or trailing flowers, or make a productive space from strawberries, herbs and tumbling tomatoes. Simply fill with compost, and change the plants with the seasons
2. Drop in flowers or foliage as you like - uniquely WonderWall has been designed to accommodate an industry standard 13cm (5.5') or 1 litre round pot - 3 pots per tier. These can be grown on, or bought in garden centres - you can drop in flowers or foliage as often as you like for 100% effective immediate results - no waiting for it to grow.
So, grow upwards in your garden and let your imagination run wild...
- Ideal for: Walls/sheds/houses/fences/vertical planting/small spaces
- Specification: Made from uv stable polypropylene, in olive green, planter measures 48cm wide by 18cm tall by 16cm deep. Empty it weighs 400g, rising to 4kg (9 lbs) when planted and fully watered.
- 1 X Wonderwall Planter with 3 Planting Pockets
About the Brand
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £5.99 P&P