Zhuzh! Pre Exfoliator and Zhuzh! Cool Zhuzh! Spritz
The Exfoliator helps prepare your skin for a deeper, longer lasting tan. Has been re-formulated and now includes ground apricot seeds which are a great natural alternative and perfect for all your exfoliating needs.
Its unique gel contains Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Glycerin and Panthenol for their moisture retention properties. Helps reveal fresher, smoother skin whilst moisturising your body for your tan.
Designed as the very first step to prime and prep your skin for a deeper, longer-lasting tan. This unique gel, loaded with Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Glycerin and Panthenol helps rid your body of dead skin, revealing a fresher, smoother and moisturised base for your tan.
Has been re-formulated and now includes ground apricot seeds which are a great natural alternative and perfect for all your exfoliating needs.
Apply a small amount of gel all over onto wet, just showered, skin and massage well before rinsing thoroughly. Refined and formulated for gentle use on the face.
- Apply a small amount and massage well into the skin before rinsing thoroughly
- Cool and quench your sun-drenched skin with this non-greasy refreshing spritz
- Instant cooling spray with aloe vera and shea butter to soother
- Calm and moisturise your skin.
- Concentrated formula
Cool Zhuzh! Spritz 100ml
Cool and quench your sun-drenched skin with this non-greasy refreshing spritz. Instant cooling spray with Aloe Vera and Shea Butter to soothe, calm and moisturise your skin.
Simply spritz onto your body and face whenever your skin feels in need of refreshment and let the moisturisers beautifully hydrate your skin, helping to prevent dry patches and flaking.
Always take care on the sun and please remember there is no sun protection factor (SPF) in any of the Zhuzh! range. To avoid burning always use your chosen sun protection factor (SPF) in conjunction with Zhuzh!
- Aloe Vera - Nature's own soothing, antioxidant moisturiser. Widely believed to have healing properties for traumatised and damaged skin. Ancient egyptians used to call it the "plant of immortality" and native americans call it the "wand of heaven
- Menthol - for its instant cooling effect.
- Glycerin - a humectant (substance with a molecular structure that allows it to draw moisture from the atmosphere and bind it to water molecules). Glycerin also helps prevent moisture loss.
- Panthenol (pro vitamin b5) - another humectant, with particularly good absorption properties, panthenol is also believed to have anti-infammatory and anti-itching properties.
- Shea butter - for its moisturising, conditioning properties.
- Vitamin E - one of the most well-known and researched antioxidants for the skin. We do have vitamin e naturally in our skin but it's always worth replenishing and it can be depleted by environmental exposure, particularly in the sun. Vitamin e has nourishing and hydrating properties, locking in moisture it helps to soften dry skin and aids skin renewal.
- 1 x Exfoliator 200Ml
- 1 x Cool Spritz 100Ml
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
ASDA toyou Service: Where you see the ASDA logo, we offer a Click & Collect service from over 600 ASDA stores. Please Note: This service is only available when ALL the items in your basket are eligible for ASDA toyou. Click here for more information.
- £1.99 P&P