Zhuzh! Tan Accelerator Home and Away Trio Collection
Enhance the skin’s natural hues and tones for a sun-kissed complexion.
Zhuzh! Tan Accelerator is a lightweight spritz designed to work with slow, naturally occurring melanin in your skin to help speed up tanning. It works with both indoor and outdoor tanning and is infused with finessed Shea Butter to leave skin beautifully moisturised.
Non-sticky with simple spray application, this accelerator is perfect for all-over tanning. This set includes a large 500ml refill, signature 200ml tan accelerator and handy 100ml travel size.
Why We Love
- Optimal tanning with less time in the sun
- Enriches natural pigment
- Hydrates with Shea Butter
Key Ingredients & Benefits
- Tyrosine: An amino acid that acts as the precursor to melanin (the natural pigment that causes us to tan)
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5): A humectant, which draws moisture from the atmosphere and binds and is also believed to have anti-inflammatory and anti-itching properties
- Glycerine: A humectant that helps to present moisture loss. 100% rapeseed oil derived
- Shea Butter: For its skin conditioning qualities
Directions for Use
Shake bottle well. Lightly spritz over desired areas or all-over. Gently massage into skin before and during tanning. Regularly apply sunscreen.
- 1 x Zhuzh! Tan Accelerator Refill 500ml
- 1 x Zhuzh! Tan Accelerator 200ml
- 1 x Zhuzhette! Tan Accelerator 100ml
- Zhuzh increases the speed of tanning dependent on each individual user. Results may vary
- This product contains no SPF. Always apply your chosen factor following Step One (exfoliation) and Step 2 (accelerator)
Delivery and Returns
Despatched within 3 - 5 working days
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.