Zhuzh! Tan Accelerator Refill 500ml
Looking to enhance your skin’s natural hues and tones for an all-round healthy looking, tanned complexion? Introducing Zhuzh! Tan Accelerator, a quick and easy way of speeding up your sun-kissed glow.
This lightweight spritz is designed to work with naturally occurring melanin in your skin whenever you’re exposed to the sun. Melanin production is a slow process, so if you find it takes you a long time to tan, using this formula can help to give sleepy melanin a wakeup call.
Why We Love
- Optimal tanning with less damage, as you don’t need to spend as much time in the sun
- Non-sticky spray
- Moisturises the skin with Shea Butter
- Not only do you look good, your skin feels good too!
- Tyrosine – An amino acid that acts as the pre-cursor to melanin, the natural pigment that causes us to tan
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) – A humectant (a substance that allows it to draw moisture from the atmosphere and bind), which is also believed to have anti-inflammatory and anti-itching properties
- Glycerine – A humectant that helps to prevent moisture loss. 100% rapeseed oil derived
- Shea Butter – For its skin conditioning qualities
- 1 x 500ml Tan Accelerator Refill
- Zhuzh increases the speed of tanning dependent on each individual user. Results may vary
- This product contains no SPF. Always apply your chosen factor following Step One (exfoliation) and Step 2 (accelerator)
- This is not a fake tan. It does not contain beta carotene, which means although your skin would be beautifully conditioned without sun exposure, it would not affect pigment colour
Delivery and Returns
Ordered items are usually despatched within 3 to 5 working days.
Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.