Terms and Conditions
Shop to Win a H2O iGo, Cordless Steam Mop, worth £300, in collaboration with Thane Direct UK Limited
From 00:01 to 23:59 on Monday 27th November 2023, for every H2O E3 - MULTI-PURPOSE CLEANING SYSTEM you purchase at TJC, you will be entered into a prize draw to win ONE H2O iGo, Cordless Steam Mop (the "Prize Draw"").
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions (the "Terms") apply to the Prize Draw and will govern your entry into, and any prizes awarded as part of, the Prize Draw.
Promoter: SHOP TJC Ltd t/a TJC of Surrey House, Plane Tree Crescent, Feltham, Middlesex, TW13 7HF ("Shop TJC").
If you have any queries about the Prize Draw or these Terms, then please contact us at email@example.com. Please insert PRIZE DRAW QUERY into the subject line.
1. This Prize Draw is only open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over at the time of entry into the Prize Draw.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees, contractors, representatives, agents, officers or directors of Shop TJC or Thane.tv, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, marketing agencies or to their immediate family members or persons living in the same household, whether or not related, or anyone else otherwise professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
3. You will need to make a valid purchase to take part in this Prize Draw. Any required qualifying purchases are subject to availability.
4. Shop TJC reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any prize winners. Shop TJC may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose. Shop TJC may withhold prizes while it verifies eligibility. Entrants should retain their proof of purchase as they may be required to produce this as a pre-condition to the receipt of any prize.
5. Internet access and a valid email address are required to enter the Prize Draw.
6. Shop TJC reserves the right to exclude any entrant from the Prize Draw in the event of a breach of these Terms.
Prize Draw Period:
7. Entries are only valid 00:01 to 23:59 on Monday 27th November 2023 GMT (the "Prize Draw Period").
8. Entering this Prize Draw is simple. To enter, participants must purchase the H2O E3 - MULTI-PURPOSE CLEANING SYSTEM with Shop TJC during the Prize Draw Period (a "Qualifying Purchase").
9. Participants may purchase via any of Shop TJC's UK sales channels:
- TV (Ideal World)
- Website: https://www.idealworld.tv/
- Customer Care
(together, the "Sales Channels").
10. All Qualifying Purchases will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw. You’ll receive one (1) entry for each separate Qualifying Purchase made.
11. All entries received outside the Prize Draw Period will not be included in the Prize Draw.
12. All valid entries made between 00:01 to 23:59 on Monday 27th November 2023 GMT will be entered into that day's Prize Draw. Entries made after this time but during the Prize Draw Period will be included in the following day's draw.
13. During the Prize Draw Period, one (1) winner will be selected at random (by computer software), from all valid and eligible entries received in relation to the relevant daily draw (each a "Winner"). There will, therefore, be ten (10) Winners in total.
14. The draw will be carried out by randomdraws.co.uk™, an independent promotional verification service to select the daily Winners.
15. The Winner will be selected within five (5) working days of the end of the relevant Prize Draw day (the "Winner Selection").
16. Participants who have not won a prize will not be notified.
17. The Winners will each be notified via the email address or phone number provided in their Shop TJC customer account within five (5) working days of Winner Selection. If no email address or phone number is available, the winner will be contacted via post. Shop TJC Limited cannot be held responsible for delays or loss of postal notifications. This notification will ask the Winner to confirm their compliance with these Terms.
18. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the Winners. If a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
19. If you’re selected as a lucky Winner, you will receive One H2O iGo, Cordless Steam Mop.
20. There is no cash or other prize alternative to the Prize, except in the event of circumstances outside Shop TJC's reasonable control, where Shop TJC reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute a similar or alternative Prize of equivalent or greater value.
21. Prizes may not be assigned and are non-transferable and non-refundable.
22. Unless otherwise required by law, no cash refunds will be given for purchases made using the Prize. Where you have a right to a refund in relation to any purchase made using the Prize, the money refunded will be refunded back to your Shop TJC account and cannot be withdrawn from your Shop TJC account or claimed in cash.
23. Not valid on prior purchases.
24. The Prize does not include any insurance. The Promotor accepts no responsibility for any theft, loss or damage to the Prize whilst in transit to the Winner (or at any time after the Winner has received the Prize).
25. In no event will the Prize value exceed the stated value. In the event the winner purchases more than the stated value worth of merchandise, the winner will be solely responsible for payment of those additional costs.
27. By entering into the Prize Draw you will be opted-in to marketing from us. You can withdraw your consent to marketing at any time by unsubscribing.
28. If you wish to withdraw from the Prize Draw, your request should be made in writing to Shop TJC at Shop TJC Limited, Marketing Department, PO BOX 443, Feltham, Middlesex, TW13 7HF
29. The surname and county of the Winners and the prize won will (unless the Winner has objected) be made available by request received by Shop TJC at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please insert PRIZE DRAW QUERY into the subject line for sixty (60) days following award of the last Prize after the end of the Prize Draw Period. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting at email@example.com. The Promoter may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
30. Shop TJC will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague, or other natural calamities.
31. Shop TJC will award the Prize as described in these Terms but accepts no responsibility or liability for any use of the Prize. Shop TJC accepts no responsibility for any Winner notification or Prize claim which is not received.
32. Shop TJC reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Prize Draw and/or amend or alter these Terms in the event of circumstances outside its reasonable control, which it considers make it necessary for it to do so.
33. If any part/s of these Terms are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
34. By entering or claiming any Prize, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms.
35. If there is a discrepancy between these Terms and those in any promotional material, these Terms will prevail.
36. These Terms are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Consumers in Scotland and Northern Ireland may additionally bring an action in their home courts.
Shopping with Ideal World
Ideal World is a trading name of Shop TJC Limited, Surrey House, Plane Tree Crescent, Feltham, Middlesex, TW13 7HF, Registered company number 05654854 (we, us or Ideal World) operates 4 sales formats, Reverse Price Auctions, Rising Auctions, Timed Auctions and Fixed Price Selling.
Standard P&P charges are per item and are variable depending on the item size and weight. The current charge will always be mentioned on the TV presentation and on the website at the time of purchase.
All orders on the website with a value of £65.00 or more receive free P&P.
To view the terms and conditions related to our Warranty programme, please click here
What is Flexi-pay?
Flexi-pay is Ideal World’s split payment system. It means that you can spread the cost of your new items into two or three predetermined easy monthly instalments - all completely interest free. When you order you'll make your first payment, along with any Postage & Packaging costs. Then there's no waiting around, your product will be dispatched for you to enjoy straightaway.
Items eligible for Flexi-pay?
When you’re shopping from live TV auctions, the presenters will indicate which items are eligible for Flexi-pay. When shopping online the Flexi-pay logo is shown either next to the product image, title or price of the eligible items. You will also be given the Flexi-pay payment option when ordering an eligible item through the automated phone system on 0800 051 7878.
Flexi-pay instalments must be paid with a credit or debit card. We take payment of the first instalment and postage and packaging when you place your order and then subsequent instalments will be taken automatically on a monthly basis until the order is paid in full.
To use Flexi-pay, your credit or debit card must be valid for longer than 3 months following the date of your order. Please note: If the credit or debit card you used to pay your Flexi-pay instalments is lost, stolen or cancelled, you must contact Customer Care on 0800 151 2345 so that we can update your Flexi-pay account with your new card details.
Ideal World may provide an instalment amount that differs from the amount you were expecting. If you have purchased more than one item and applied a discount code, the discount will be applied and divided between all of the items on your order. Instalments will be calculated on the final basket price.
When your order cannot be split equally over your instalment period, we will always add the extra amount to the first instalment.
Settling the account early
Once your order has shipped, you can pay the total remaining instalment balance at any time by contacting our Customer Care Team on 0800 151 2345, option 2.
Flexi-pay must be selected at the time of placing an order
Flexi-pay can only be applied to eligible items and must be selected at the time of placing the order before the payment has been processed and the purchase has been made. We cannot apply Flexi-pay to an order after it has been placed.
We understand that sometimes mistakes happen. If we attempt to take a payment and your bank declines it we will re-attempt to take payment again within 30 days after the original instalment date from either the original payment method or from an alternative payment method stored in your account.
If your card is declined a second time, we will add an administration charge of £15.00 plus VAT to your outstanding balance payable immediately, along with your missed instalment.
Action taken when the third attempt to take payment fails
We will attempt to collect an instalment three times before escalating the requirement of the missing funds over to a debt collection agency. On the third attempt, we will add a second administration charge of £15.00 plus VAT to your account if this also fails.
At this point all remaining funds required for full settlement of the outstanding balance for your items (comprising the missed instalments and any future instalments) will be payable immediately in full, together with the combined missed payment administration fees of £30 plus VAT.
A debt collection agency will be instructed to recover these amounts from you and they will add additional administrative charges to the outstanding debt. Failure to settle the account with the debt collection agency may result in legal action being taken against you and any legal fees and costs added to your outstanding debt.
What happens if I need to return an item paid for with Flexi-pay?
If you need to return an item, we will refund your card for the exact amount that you have paid so far for that item excluding Postage & Packaging. If your order included more than one item and you still have further instalments remaining to pay, then we will adjust your schedule accordingly. Your statutory rights are not affected.
By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you consent to Ideal World using it to market additional Ideal World products and services to you. You can change your marketing preferences at any time by logging onto your account at www.Ideal World.co.uk (go to My Account and then select Marketing Preferences) or by calling us on 0800 151 2345.
Ideal World will not be liable for any sensitive data, received by any communication (text/email) that has not been requested
Reduced Delivery on TV: Selected auctions on TV will have reduced delivery charges; these charges will be shown during the auction. Delivery is charged per auction during the promotion period. Applies to standard shipping methods and does not apply to Next Day Delivery.
Promotional Discount Codes & Promotions: Applies to full price catalogue, selected lines only. Excludes Live TV, Recent Aired Items, Online Auctions, The Outlet, Sale and Clearance, from your discount promotion. To claim your discount, items must be purchased in one transaction using the relevant discount code via the applicable buying channel by the date specified in the promotion. The code must be used at the time of order and it cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion and can be changed or withdrawn without notice. Excludes postage and packing.
Free gifts: In any instance where an item is part of a free gift or zero prices promotion, the free gift or zero priced item must be returned before any refund for a chargeable items on the promotion can be made. Any implied value to a free gift is based on our estimates and does not reflect a previous selling price or external market value. Actual free gift may vary. All gifts are while stocks last. One per customer, during the promotional period. Free gift promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion and can be changed or withdrawn without notice.
TV Clearance events: While prices in these events will in general be at or lower than any previously advertised price, there may be occasional items presented during the event which may not be included in the clearance program. In this case you will be advised before the auction commences that it is not a clearance item.
Promotion periods: Unless otherwise stated a day promotion period will be from 12am to 12am.
Next Day Delivery (Fast Track) Terms and Conditions
Deliveries will be fulfilled and charged as outlined on our delivery and returns page.
Because Ideal World's special offers are available for a limited time only, previously recorded videos may contain pricing, exclusivity claims or promotional offers that have expired.
Recently Aired Presentations
Recently Aired Presentations will be available to purchase from the website. Please note that you will have no more than five minutes to complete your purchase when you have selected an item from this page. If you have not completed the purchase of an item from the Missed Items Page within five minutes, the item will revert to being relisted on the missed items page, making it available for someone else to purchase.
Ordering by telephone
To buy you must place a bid. When you see the item you like call 0800 051 7878, and press # to place your order and listen to the instructions. For security reasons we cannot accept orders from withheld numbers via the automated process and you will be transferred to our Customer Care team to fulfil your order. We reserve the right to exclude certain telephone numbers and/or email addresses from accessing our systems to place orders at our absolute discretion and we shall not be obliged to enter into discussions as regards our reasons.
To bid you need to register. When you have placed a successful bid, your item will be reserved until midnight, unless your order has been placed on the Recently Aired page on our website. To secure your item you will need to checkout before midnight. If you don't complete payment by midnight, your item will be returned to our inventory.
Withdrawal of Auctions
Ideal World reserves the right to cancel, suspend, extend or withdraw any auction at any time, and with no liability for any bids or orders taken though it shall where practicable try to give customers notice of any such decisions.
Fixed Price Selling on Ideal World website
To purchase you need to register. Customers must be individuals aged 18 or over. Prices are fixed to enable instant purchases. Prices are non-negotiable.
Placing an available item in your Shopping Bag doesn't reserve that item. Available stock is only assigned to your order after you click Complete Order and receive an e-mail confirmation that we've received your order.
We reserve the right to exclude accounts from accessing our systems to purchase items at our absolute discretion and we shall not be obliged to enter into discussions as regards our reasons.
30 Days to decide
We know you will love your purchase from Ideal World Ltd but just in case you are not entirely delighted with your purchase for any reason whatsoever, simply follow the return instructions provided on your invoice and send it back to us within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of the purchase price (including VAT)
In order to obtain your refund:
- The identification tag must not have been removed from the item.
- The item must be returned in a clean, unused and unaltered condition and in its original packaging and with the authenticity card if supplied.
- Items which have been re-sized or personalised to your specifications cannot be refunded.
- Earrings cannot be refunded for hygiene reasons.
- Refunds made under this returns policy will not include either the original postage and packing charge or any return costs.
- Refunds will be made within 14 days from receipt at our return address.
- Refunds will be made to the original means of payment.
- This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- Ensure that the outer packaging for your return item is suitable to protect it while in transit to our return address.
Please note that for hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept returns on beauty items, underwear or bedding that have been used or sampled.
Order Acceptance & Cancellation
We are deemed to have accepted your order when we dispatch the goods to you. We reserve the right to cancel any order prior to this point. If this should be necessary we will refund the customer in full.
Your right to cancel a contract
In accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014 you have the right to cancel your contract. The time period commences at the time the contract was made and must be sent to us in writing within 14 days, commencing the day after you received delivery of your item. You must keep the item in good condition and return it to us, at the return address indicated on your invoice. The item must not have been used, altered, personalised, or in any way damaged and must be returned with its original packaging. Returns made under this provision will be at your own cost and this cost will not eligible for refund.
All prices are in pounds (£) inclusive of UK VAT, but exclusive of delivery charges.
Postage & Packing P&P
Subject to the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions, UK Postage and Packaging charges are stated on screen.
By credit or debit card
We only accept payment by major credit and debit cards that can be used for 'cardholder not present' transactions. Please note that we do not accept payment from Diners Club cards. You can pay using any of the major credit/debit cards, whether you order by phone or online.
In common with other distant selling organisations orders placed with us against a credit card payment will be subject to a pre-authorisation check with your bank at the time or ordering. If pre-authorisation is successful your bank will place the authorisation value on temporary hold on your account until final payment is taken by us. At the time final payment is taken by us, your bank will automatically release the authorisation value on hold. Ideal World will not accept liability for any loss or consequential loss for failure of your bank to release an authorisation value that has not been successfully matched by your bank to a final payment. Unmatched authorisations will normally be released by your bank between 5-10 working days, depending upon your bank. For further information on this process please check with your bank.
Payment must be received in full before the dispatch of any goods.
You agree to allow Ideal World to retain & use your credit card/debit card details for any subsequent purchases made or services received by you.
Ownership and Risk
The products remain our property until full payment has been made by you, has been received by us.
Title of the products and effective control of the ownership passes to you on delivery by Ideal World to the carrier for shipment to you.
Warranties and Liabilities
We warrant that the goods supplied will, at the time of delivery, correspond to the description given by us. We will not be liable to you for any claims that arise out of the supply of our products to you, unless we are negligent. We will not be liable in any event for any consequential loss, or loss arising out of any acts which are outside our control except where this is required by law. Our entire liability shall not exceed the price of the Goods, except where such limit is prohibited by law. Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice, certificate of authenticity or other document or information issued by us shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part and without any prior notification. The views and opinions expressed in any programme, sales interaction or on our website are the views of the contributors and should not be taken necessarily as fact.
We have taken reasonable steps to display as accurately as possible the colours and other detailing of our products. However, the actual colours and detailing you see onscreen will depend on the equipment you use to view the products. We cannot guarantee that your television or computer monitor display of any colour or other detailing will exactly reflect the colour or detailing of the product upon delivery. Any information regarding sizing of products including stone size is included as a guide only. If you are in any doubt as to the size of any product you require, we recommend that you contact us prior to placing an order.
Deliveries will be fulfilled and charged as outlined on our delivery and returns page.
Our standard delivery time is 3-5 working days after dispatch. Any estimated date given for delivery is provided as an indication only and while every effort is made to deliver the order within stated times, we do not accept any liability for delivery for up to 21 working days. We cannot be held responsible for delays in the delivery caused by our suppliers, our delivery company or any other third party.
We will not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet an estimated delivery date.
We deliver your items to the address provided by you; if available you may be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them. If you are out, the courier may use their discretion and obtain a signature from a neighbour or any other person who agree to take delivery on your behalf or they will leave a calling card for you to arrange a more suitable delivery time. We cannot deliver products within the same order to multiple addresses. In some cases, we can deliver order to an alternative address from your registered membership address. Such an alternative address can only be provided to us when ordering by phone and speaking to our Customer Care team on 0800 151 2345.
All first orders must be delivered to the billing address.
The placing of an order through the call centre or the website shall be deemed conclusive evidence of your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Ideal World only accepts orders for delivery to UK mainland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. We will accept orders made by customers from other countries provided the customer has a UK credit/debit card and we can ship to a UK address. It is the customer's responsibility for onward transit of the order and products ordered may be subject to import duties and taxes; you will be responsible for these. We have no control over such charges. All orders are accepted subject to stock availability. Where you have ordered several products and not all are in stock, we may send you the products which are available; we will send the remainder of your order as soon as the stock becomes available.
If the goods ordered are out of stock, we will contact you within 30 days from the day after your order was placed.
If the goods are coming back into stock, we will propose a new delivery date or, with your agreement, we may be able to supply you with substitute goods.
If we have received payment from you for goods out of stock, or you do not wish to wait for goods to become available, and/or decline our offer of substitute goods, we will refund any monies due within 7 days of receiving your instructions
In the unfortunate case that your purchase develops a fault then we try to make the returns and repair process as swift and painless as possible.
If the fault occurs within 30 days of purchase (or delivery) we will always offer you either a repair, exchange or refund. If the fault with your product occurs after the 30 days period then you will need to our Customer Care team on 0800 151 2345 department to discuss repair options.
We do not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear.
Lowest Price Guarantee
Lowest Price Guarantee only applies to products specifically identified by us on our website or our TV shopping channel. The Lowest Price Guarantee for such products states that if within 30 days of your purchase at Ideal World (full price only, excluding items on sale or clearance), you find the identical product nationally advertised or the same product sold by us at a lower price; we will refund you the difference.
Our Lowest Price Guarantee applies only to products offered by a high street shop or TV Shopping Channel and excludes products that are not new (re-sale) and immediately available, promotions such as sale, clearance, special, bonus or free offers that are not at everyday prices and product which are sold under different terms and conditions, such as special financing, contract pricing or volume discount pricing. We reserve the right to exclude our seasonal items such as Christmas Trees and Remembrance Day from the price promise.
The guarantee is valid on retail price of item only, not on shipping and/or handling charges. No close-outs, misprints, or liquidations. The Item the other retailer selling must be identical (same metal type & weight, gemstone colour, weight & clarity etc.) and the other retailer must have the item in stock and available for immediate purchase. When comparing an items sold by Ideal World the item must be the same.
To take advantage of this offer, you must provide Ideal World at the email listed below with evidence of the product being offered at a lower price valid within 30 calendar days of your order date. Please send the information by email firstname.lastname@example.org
If any part or parts of these Terms and Conditions are deemed invalid, void or unenforceable, then that part or those parts will be considered severable from these Terms and Conditions thereby not preventing the remainder from being enforceable or effective. These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and we reserve the right to do so. You are, therefore, advised to keep up to date with the contents of these Terms and Conditions as revisions are binding upon you. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or wrongly described goods. For further information about your statutory rights contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen's Advice Bureau. Ideal World will sell and you will purchase products subject to these Terms and Conditions. The contract in respect of the products supplied by us to you comes into existence when we accept your order. We are deemed to have accepted your order when we dispatch the goods to you. For the avoidance of doubt, receipt of an order by our telesales team or via our website does not constitute acceptance of an order.
Ideal World reserves the right to not accept an order, howsoever placed and in its discretion may refuse to accept any customer or order.
We reserve the right to refuse to supply goods to any particular individual or delivery address. Any formal legal notices should be sent to us at the address set out in "How do I contact Ideal World?".
You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these terms and Conditions or any related order for products to any third party unless agreed upon in writing by us. Ideal World reserves the right to transfer, assign or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any of its rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions or any related contract to any third party.
Your use of our website and any purchase made by you by whatever means of any products will be governed by English Law and will be deemed to have occurred in mainland United Kingdom and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
In order to monitor and improve Customer Services, Ideal World sometimes records telephone calls. Products sold by Ideal World may be subject to copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights in favour of third parties. Ideal World acknowledges those rights. The laws of England will govern your purchasing from Ideal World.
The content of this website will be updated from time to time and changes will be made to the list of products available for purchase.
Changes will be made to these terms and conditions from time to time. Entire agreement These Terms and Conditions together with any document expressly referred to in them and any statements made by Ideal World Presenter on air contain all the terms agreed between the parties regarding their subject matter.
Health aids are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product.
If you are fitted with a heart pacemaker, suffer with epilepsy, are pregnant or are already taking medication such as steroids/warfarin, then we recommend you seek medical guidance before using Paingone Plus. It is not recommended to be used by children or directly over metal implants and Paingone Plus is not intended to replace current medication or diagnose, treat or cure any condition.
Weighted blankets. Use under the supervision of an adult at all times. Do not allow a child to use a weighted blanket unsupervised. Not recommended for children – if in doubt consult with your Occupational Therapist.
Under Distance Selling Act
Food and toiletry items can be returned for a full refund only if they have been returned in its original packaging unopened and have not been used.
The details of our "Take Back" Watch programme are available on our WEEE Compliance webpage: